Lifestyle change 2020 - pros and cons
The year 2019 is just about to end. With the arrival of holidays everyone slows down a bit and looks back on what happened this year. What have I done good and what not that much? And during this review many of us start looking at healthy lifestyle as well. Have you also just realized that you did not care enough? In 2020 you might rethink what you could do better. But when is it wort starting a lifestyle change and when not? In today's article I would like to give you a few tips & hints.
2020 will be the year of your lifestyle change if:
- you have come to the conclusion that you would grab your fate in your own hands
- you finally push aside every excuse and start concentrating only on yourself
- you do not want to ride the hamster wheel any more and you find out that 30 minutes of exercise per day can also have a lot of positive impacts
- instead of short term you concentrate on your long term health
- you realize how important it is to break down bigger targets into smaller steps
- you feel like on your own you are not enough and you aks for an expert's help
- you have faced some kind of health issue this year and you have no other choice than take the right steps
- you can include your partner or friends in the party as well and you go out jogging or playing soccer together
- you throw away your bag of chips and coke, put down the cigarette and start preparing yourself what you need the most
- although you have experienced lots of failure in this area, your stamina is exemplary and you decide that you will show them what you're made of.
And when not to start?
- if you are content with your average life, tepid moving nowhere
- you live for your career and you regret spending time on your health
- you rather lie at home among four walls, fallen into self-pity
- your best friends are bread and butter and the TV's remote control
- you think that the situation is not that serious yet and it's not yet worth starting a change
- you feel like a born loser who cannot achieve anything, this one neither
- you think that your success only depends on the money invested
- you hate reading my articles, because in your opinion they are only a waste of time
- you and your significant other or friends rather visit the pub at the corner than doing some pushups together
- you do not even have time to sleep enough.
Holidays are on the corner, you still have a few weeks to decide. If you have reached the point to take your fate in your own hands, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, I am happy to help. I also took the life changing decision well over the age of 30. It is never too late, for you either!
lifestyle change, business & life coach
#karolyvizdakcoach #lifestylechangecoach #lifecoach #health #fitlife #togethereasier #2020 #youryear #startnow #itsnevertoolate