Another year is slowly coming to an end. So before Christmas, I'm also taking a deep breathe, looking back at the most important and joyful professional moments of the year. But which were they? Let's have a look at them together, in chronological order:
- At the beginning of the year, two of my articles were published in the most important magazine of the coaching profession in Hungary entitled Magyar Coachszemle. In January 2022: From goal to implementation: goodbye SMART goals, and in April 2022: Coaching in difficult times - how to support your clients effectively and efficiently. I would like to thank the editorial team for the publication opportunity!
- It took more than 3 years, but in April my first book translation, Tina Seelig's What I wish I knew when I was 20, was ranked #1 in Libri's online bestseller list among Lifestyle, Health books.
- In September, my translation of Teams that Work was voted the most popular of the 70 books published by Pallas Athéné Books in the Management category of the publishing company's 5th birthday public vote. The book was placed among the readers' top 10 favourite books for most of the year. Thank you for reading and recommending the books to your friends as well.
- In September, I passed another successful coaching exam and was one of the first in my country to receive the ICF accredited group & team coach diploma from Coach Akadémia ACTP. A massive thank you goes out to my trainers for their support throughout the course.
- I also attended two national conferences: in September I presented at the Education Research 2022 and in November at the II. Innovation Conference entitled Bridges and Roads on coaching-related topics at Corvinus University of Budapest.
- I provided support to my clients with unabated enthusiasm in business and life coaching sessions. Thank you for your trust.
- During the year you could read nearly 30 Facebook posts of mine on coaching/translation related topics. I apologise to everyone if I have not been visible all the time, but I have been working on a number of important projects in the background that have required a lot of energy and attention.
- In 2022, I continued to participate in a number of professional events, including those of the International Coach Federation (ICF).
The list is not exhaustive, as there were other events in my life that were perhaps even more important than these. But I will report on these in a later post. Thank you very much for your trust and attention this year - we have now completed our 5th year together. I hope we will continue to support each other in 2023. I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Christmas, and all the best for the New Year: in good health, among your loved ones.
business & life coach
#karolyvizdakcoach #2022 #yearend #ithappenedthisyear #gratitude #thankful